Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Voting for B.O.

Are folks voting for Obama as proof that they aren't bigoted? [Yeah, I could vote for a black man for president. Show me one who's conservative and I'll vote for him! Heck, show me one more conservative then me and I'll kiss the man's feet!] Is this a PC-vote for an empty man?

Sheesh!

Voting for Obama to prove you're not bigoted is like jumping out of an airplane to prove you're not afraid of heights. Either way, it's not the leap-of-faith that kills you; it's the rapid deceleration upon contact with hard reality.

UPDATE: Someone like this perhaps! HOT DAMN!!!!

It pains me to see y’all still on the plantation with chains on your brain. I escaped, y’all. And I’m trying to come back and pick the lock on them shackles that you still have on you. You know, when people put crabs in a bucket, they don’t have to put a lid on it. You know why? ‘Cause if a crab tries to crawl out, another crab’ll grab it and pull it back down there with it. And that’s what liberals are like. You got a brother that tries to climb out of the bucket and you got another hater that’ll pull him right back into that bucket. Back into that bucket of blame and victimhood.

3 comments:

Weetabix said...

Is Thomas Sowell more conservative than you?

http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell
(don't know how to do a link)

I'm really, really, really hoping that lots of people are telling the pollsters they'll vote for him to look good, but will really vote for less worse. I'm also hoping the actual bigoted people will turn out to vote against him (it's a "means justifies the ends" thing).

I'm voting for the lesser of two evils. And BO ain't it by a long shot.

Felix Estrella said...

He's probably more conservative, and certainly more articulate. ;-)

Weetabix said...

Ah thank you articy-late jess fahn.