Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nation of cowards

Apparently Mr. Holder, the new "Culture Czar" calls us all cowards for our unwillingness to talk frankly about race.

In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

and

He urged people of all races to use Black History Month as a chance for frank talk about racial matters.

Fine. I'll be frank about race.

Firstly, when are assholes like Holder going to realize ... it's not about race, it's about CULTURE. I hang out with people who have a similar outlook on life as me. So sue me.

Secondly, I love black people, but I hate niggers. A nigger isn't bounded by racial boundaries, but by culture. So, if your culture doesn't aspire to excellence, honesty, responsibility, self-reliance, self-restraint, constructive pursuits, and sacrifice at the expense of instant gratification, then I want nothing to do with you. So sue me.

1 comment:

Windy Wilson said...

It is cultural, not racial. And it is that recognition that led southerners to invent the term Whigger to denote someone on the paler end of the pigmental continuum who shows similar anti social behaviors.